Saturday, January 9, 2010

How safe is this address and area in Cincinnati?|165472

I_m headed to Cincinnati Union Terminal at 1301 Western Ave. late at night. I_ll be by myself anywhere between 1-3 a.m. and waiting for a ride for 1-2 hours.

  • Its not horrible. But still, it is urban. I am not sure I would want to do that in any urban area, by myself, for that period of time, at that time in the early morning. Are you female or male? If you_re female, that to me would be the final strike on this idea, I_d try to find another way to make it happen.

  • I wouldn_t want to wait alone there. Good Luck

  • I wouldn_t do it on a bet.

  • Safe!!!!!!

  • yea its probably not very smart being so detailed about it all either...id change your plans and not put them online for anyone to see. eat at montgomery inn by the way (best ribs in town)

  • NO!

  • You_ll be fine if your waiting for the grey hound. Often there are other people waiting for the same bus. Just keep your eyes open like you would anywhere else so early in the morning. Good luck !

  • You will be fine. I have live in this area my whole life and that is a safe area. I would bet on it.

  • Stay in plain sight in the terminal and you should be fine. Most of the criminal element tries to stay away from the area because the jail is less than a block away.

  • In actuality the union terminal is very safe for you are inside the cincinnati museum and not exposed to the street areas surrounding the museum. I am a cincinnati native and i have been there at night to drop off and pick up people from the amtrac. But i do suggest that you dont divulge your plans that openly on the internet its what we in the military call opsec or operation security. Hope that

  • You should be fine, but I wouldn_t give such details out on the internet. Also I think the terminal itself should be open (Due to the trains that come in around midnight on some nights). Just make sure you have a phone close by in case something does happen.

  • I wouldn_t be out at that time. To many gangs that would cut your throat for wearing the wrong color clothes. I_d be packing some protection, if it was me, and I wouldn_t hesitate to use it
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS