Thursday, December 3, 2009

How old do you have to be to get a hotel room?|141506

Here_s the deal. My friends and I are planning on going to Secaucus, New Jersey from June 8-10 for a Halo 2 Tournament. The only problems are that none of us are 18 yet. I wanted to find out if you have to be 18 or 21 to get a room, and if so, is it possible to make arrangements with a hotel beforehand and get permission from a parent?

  • most cases 21...

  • In most jurisdictions, you have to be old enough to sign a legal contract...18.

    However, if you can convince your parents to pony-up the steep damage deposit (via a credit card), and agree to pay for the room(s), you shouldn_t have much trouble.

  • it really depends on the hotel....I_ve gotten about three rooms and I_m 19...BUT, I_ve also been turned away at several becuase of my age. MANY require you to be 21....but just call around and see what you can find.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS