Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Where is the best area to live in Geaorgia?|149160

I_m looking to relocate,from Connecticut.
Welding is my trade and I_m looking for work and a home in a quiet neighborhood.

  • Personally, I think Stone Mountain is Beautiful. Since you are looking for a quiet neighborhood, the entire place is quiet, green, gorgeous homes, nice area_s to fish, camp, bike ride, walking on the nature trails, jogging, swimming in the lakes, exploring the mountain area.

    I loved it so much, it was hard to believe a place like that existed in Georgia. I would give it a try if I were you. The traffic is not at all bad, if there is any!

    check out Realtor.com for home purchases in areas throughout Georgia.

    Good luck with your job search and home purchase.

  • Atlanta is a good area for welders (I know it used to be-my ex used to do a bunch of welding work there). There are many smaller area inside Atlanta when you are looking for a job and somewhere to live. Check out ajcjobs.com to see what jobs are posted there. You can google a city name and newspaper to find their online newspaper. Macon is also a good industrial area for welding work. Good luck!

  • I like McDonough in Henry Co. its only about 25or 30 miles South of Atlanta, Check out the places called Eagles Landing on hwy 42

  • Fayetteville,Georgia

    city of 15,000. 45 minutes south of Atlanta. Safe _ great schools.

  • Watkinsville is a great city in Georgia...I love it....very quiet, yet close to Athens, which has anything you could possibly need.

  • I assume you are moving to the Atlanta area. If you want quiet I would consider Cumming (north of Atlanta), or west on I-20, there is a lot of small quiet towns. Stay our Gwinnett and Decatur if you want quiet. They are far from quiet and if you ever want to go into Atlanta, traffic is horrendous in those areas. I mean horrendous. Gwinnett is the worst for traffic in Atlanta. It is bad at all times. There is really a break in that area. Cobb also offers a lot of great communities. You have Kennesaw, Woodstock, Ackworth. All nice areas. I personally live in the city. I like city life. It is not quiet, but it is not bad either.

  • Lawrenceville or northeast Atlanta. Gwinnett County has the best area schools, and you are farther from the imfamous Atlanta traffic than you would be in Stone Mountain. In Lawrenceville, you are only an hour from the mountains, 40 minutes from downtown Atlanta/Stone Mountain, and nearby lots of stores. Severe storms seem to bypass the area too, concentrating more on the western/southern suburbs. You_ll be surprised how much cheaper the homes are down here too.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS