Thursday, November 5, 2009

What cities in Pennsylvania is safe and family oriented?|153489

I want to move to PA and I want to know what neighborhoods or cities are family-oriented and not too expensive. Somewhere that can accomodate working class families but that is not too far from Philly. I am also looking for a city or neighborhood where the crime rate is low and where there is land t build a home. Does anyone have ideas as to where I could look into?

  • I moved from and have married children living in the Lehigh Valley area (Allentown - Bethlehem) PA. Always found it to be a good place to live, especially Bethlehem, lovely small city, about 1 hour N. of Philly. I also lived in Ambler, Montgomery County, and would consider that area again, just outside Philly.

  • NO PA IS NOT A GOOD STATE TO MOVE TO OUR LAWS SUCK MY SON WAS MURDERED IN JUNE 05 AND THE MAN THAT KILLED HIM GOT OFF ON SELF-DEF WE NEVER WHEN TO COURT HIS CASE WAS CLOSE IN 2 MONTHS IF IT WAS IN A OTHER STATE HE WOULD BE IN JAIL FOR LIFE PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU MOVE HERE I BEEN HERE FOR 46 YEARS AND HATE IT

  • I_m from Beaver Falls Pennsylvania....don_t remember much....my mother gave me up for adoption when I was less than 1 yr old....live in Georgia now....Good luck on your search
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS