Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What moving company should I use if I move from Portland, Oregon to Chicago?|157293

I want them to move all my stuff for me too and do all the packaging. I don_t have much stuff to move - only a small apartment.

  • Use either Bekins Moving Co. (phone: 866-761-6402) or Allied Moving (phone 877-224-0351) DO NOT use Graebel Movers - they moved me from Portland, OR to Dallas, TX and did over $10,000 worth of damage to my furniture and piano.

  • I myself like U-Haul, but they don_t move your stuff: only sell boxes and rent moving vans. Allied and Penske will do it, though. I_d say one of those three.

  • North America Moving Systems an excellent company go yto

    http://www.northamericamovingsystems.com��

  • I had a neighbor use United Van Lines. And she told me that
    they did it all. They were going to wrap and pack her dishes
    and all of the nitty gritty stuff as well. So all she had to take
    herself, was her jewelry and whatever else she didn_t want out
    of her sight to take in the car. She said she_d used them be-_
    fore and was happy with the care they gave her things and
    that she had no worries. But she paid for the extra care with
    the packing of everything. But not having that extra stress is
    probably well worth the extra cost.
    I have seen these vans as well as Allied Van Lines over
    the years. But more of United trucks on the freeways.

  • Call several moving companies and get estimates. Ask for FREE estimates. They can tell you if they have a load going that way already ... they can include yours in the same truck ... save you some money.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS