Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What is the cheapest site for hotel reservation?|171653

I_m planning to go to Vegas on Christmas weekend.
trying to find the price over the internet and I wonder if there is any cheapest site. If there is any trip package, it will be great too!


  • http://www.expedia.com/daily/hotels/defa��

  • I can suggest you my booking partner roomsnet.com...I hve booked with them several times and very satisfied about their service and price. They offer loads of benefits for their members. Recently i got �� 100 by participating in a site contest. I would recommend them highly to anybody.

  • Check out Los Vegas chamber of Commerce, sometimes they will have a package deal.

  • Hotels.com
    or Orbitz.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS