Wednesday, October 14, 2009

How do I get access to the haiku stairs/stairway to heaven(Hawaii)?|171255

Iv_e been planning to hike the mighty haiku stairs in Oahu, but there_s like no access.WTF? I knew it was illegal but I know some people who knew some people that been up there. I tried once but a ******* security guard was there. Are there certain days that they aren_t there? This pisses me off cause I hike almost every trail there is on Hawaii except this and sacred falls...

  • Well then you already know that the only way up there is to find another way around the guard, but don_t park your car in the neighborhood the people there will have it towed and or tagged. Try asking your people how they got threw with out passing the guard.
    Try going up threw the gate by the park at the top of Haiku Rd.
    Better yet hows about finding some where else to hike like up into Waiahole Valley or Waikane Valley up to the water tunnel, it is easy but there are no guards there to stop you from walking up there.
    Good luck....Aloha....

  • dont do it,,,,too risky
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS