Thursday, October 1, 2009

How bad are the cops on I 75 south from Michigan to Florida on the weekend?|103172

I want to leave tomorrow morning ( Saturday) and I don_t have insurance. I_m really nervous and I heard they_re
really bad and that there_s a state trooper like every 5 minutes and heard they_ll pull you over for something as small as rust on your licens plate

  • no stay with in the laws and you will be ok don_t give them a reason to pull you over

  • What a bunch of crapola! They aren_t any worse than anywhere else. They do watch for drug trafficking since it_s one of the main drug pipelines in the US. As long as you don_t speed, your license plate is up to date and you aren_t driving drunk you have nothing to worry about. I have driven on I75 for many years and never been stopped.

  • Working as cops is clearly a main job
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS