Monday, August 3, 2009

Which parts of Atlanta are nice, safe and affortable to live in? How much is the minimum wage there?|160801

I_m plannin to move out off california and I am looking for a State where I can move that is affortable and nice to live in. I hate the cold and the extreme heat... but I guess I could take it, if the job payments are good. I need to work and safe up some money! Please help me! any ideas or suggestions?

  • Atlanta is an ideal place to live due to the cost of living and job oppertunities. Nice places to live in Atl include, Midtown, Little Five Points, Virginia Highlands, Buckhead Lenox, Marriettia and many more. Do some research; in south Atlanta in usually the cheapest but more crimes.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS