Sunday, August 16, 2009

What Utah national park is the Best to see and the most affordable?|197940

I want to surprise my Husband this year on our anniversary by saving money to stay at one of the Utah national parks. I don_t have much money so I would like to stay somewhere nice, but not too expensive. I choose Utah, because we are from Utah, but have not seen our parks yet. Based on your experiance, which one is the best to see? and affordable?

  • I have visited all of Utah��s red rock parks. They are all nice in a different way. Just last spring we visited Escalante State Park fo the first time.Another hidden treasure in this area is Kodachrome Basin State. It��s conceivably to visit all of the parks in a couple of days with the exception of Arches. Its not in the general area as Bryce, Zion, Capitol Reef, _ Escalante .Visit the more touristy parks then drive towards one of the lesser known parks for the better value

  • Bryce Canyon. Stay in Tropic, Not Rubys Inn. Way cheaper. May as well see Zions too while youre there.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS