Sunday, August 16, 2009

How can I get a cheap ride from the airport to a bus stop?|113904

I want to get a ride from Lehigh Valley Airport to a bus stop (2012 Industrial Dr, Bethlehem, PA 18017). It shows on google map that it_s 7min by car and 40 min walk. I checked online but I couldn_t find anything cheap. Anyone can help? Thanks

  • My friend, the question is in the wrong secition, but I_ll answer it the best I can.

    Take LANTA bus route F from the airport to the corner of Schoenersville Road and Industrial Dr. From there its a short walk to you final destination. The fare on LANTA buses is $2 a ride.

    I hope this information is very helpful.

    Good luck
    Native New Yorker

  • take a cab
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS