Friday, August 21, 2009

What is the best weekly newspaper for Anthem residents?|120559

I prefer reading very localized coverage about community issues. What options do I have available in Anthem and which is the best?

  • The Phoenix Republic has inserts on specific areas.

  • Dave is correct, I mean_t the Arizona Republic, I think that would be your only resource really, there are a couple of websites you can put your zip code in and get some info.. you could try that, but I don_t think it is news, more like statistics. Thanks for the best answer!





  • BTW, it_s actually called the Arizona Republic and they do have local editions for most areas like Tempe, Glendale, Anthem, Mesa etc.. No really decent other daily papers are that worthwhile.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS