Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What are some cheaper places to get married in Cocoa Beach or Orlando FL?|194805

Hi my fiance and I are planning on getting married in Cocoa Beach or Orlando FL instead of spending tons of money on a wedding in our home town. We dont have much money at all to work with so does anyone know where I can find NICE good deals on wedding ceremonies? We wont some simple with about 20 or less guests. Also when is the best time to plan my wedding there?????
Thanks

Minnow

  • Try Merrit Island boat cruises. I got married in the morning on the indian river.

    http://www.islandboatlines.com/index.htm��

  • Everytime I stay at the hilton in cocoa beach I always see weddings on the beach there...give them a call...have a nice wedding

  • Google

  • Have your wedding right on the beach. Its free
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS