Monday, August 10, 2009

I am planning on moving and becoming a teacher. I need to know the best place to move?|181804

I am going to be moving out of PA in the next 5 years or so. I know that it is a long time away but I am planning a bit now. What is a nice and worm place to life? One that is in need of teachers and I can have a nice life? Also one that I can find a nice guy to meet? Hey, I am going to be looking my a husbent someday soon. What our some good oppostions for me?

  • Well over here is California there are lots of jobs available but we_re kinda having trouble with the teachers and the economy and budget cuts, but if the economy does improve California is really warm if you want to escape Philadelphia_s chill. I hear more communities are opening up in Arizona and that would be a really good place to start.

    P.S. I happen to have a teacher from Philadelphia!

  • If you want to be a teacher some day you really need to concentrate on your spelling and grammar, because you have a lot of errors in your question.
    It_s good to have a goal and plan ahead, but your first decision should be where you want to go to college. Will you be able to afford out of state tuition? If not, you may have to go to college in PA unless you can get a scholarship.
    I have no idea what your last sentence means. Do you know the meaning of opposition?
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS