Saturday, August 8, 2009

How long does it take for a text to reach Florida from England?|191619

My boyfriend is on holiday in Florida and I give him a text every so often. How long does itctake to get to him? And also When I text him i have unlimited texts so it_s free for me but how much does it cost him???

  • stfu u ugly british pig he probably having sex with all the hot babes in florida riding rollar skates haha or visiting one of the many strip clubs there

    sleep tight !

  • Txt should get there in almost an instant. I txt my friends in CA from NY and they get it within a min.

    It will probably cost him 10-15 cents a txt if he did not order any txt package from his cell provider.

  • it costs him to receive yours while abroad unless he is pay as you go,should only take 20 seconds i think and maybe costs about 20p
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS