Sunday, July 5, 2009

I am thinking of relocating in New Mexico, What is the best place to live there and why?|169334

I have two young kids and am a stay at home mom my husband is the bread winner. He owns and drives his own truck( semi) for a living, We like the mountain areas but might consider somewhere else. Can you tell me where you think the best place in New Mexico is to live and why.

Also our family loves the outdoors so that would be consideration as well.
Thanks for your answers in advance.

  • I_m a native of NM and have lived and traveled throughout the state. The best answer that I can give you depends on where and what area you are re-locating from. If you seek outdoor and mountain areas close enough to the conveniences of a metropolitan area then I would consider Tijeras NM, Edgewood NM, Moriarty NM, Alamogordo NM, Silver City NM, Ruidoso NM. All are within 30 minutes of mountains and small city conveniences, moderate cost of living and good schools. I hope this helps...welcome to NM...it_s a beautiful state!

  • Galloup NM. Its a very nice place with a very beautiful sceneary. Its not that far away from the grand canyon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS