Thursday, July 2, 2009

How long is it from Miami to Jacksonville?|165479

Ok so im going to a concert in jacksonville to see Dragonforce. But my mom wants to know when we_ll be back. Me and my friend are planning on leaving the concert at 10-ish. So please help me how long will it take? (Taking the Turnpike)

  • First off, why take the Turnpike? I-95 is a straight shot and there are no tolls.

    Figure around 30-45 minutes to get from the concert venue (depending on which one - I_m assuming Jax Memorial Auditorium?) onto I-95. By then, traffic shouldn_t be an issue, so probably 3.5-4 hours should get you the roughly 300 miles back to the Miami area.

  • I think it about 10 hours because from miami to gainsville is about 7 or 8 and from gainsville to jacksonville is about 2 hours.

  • Check mapquest, but it looks like about a 5 hour drive one way that_s without any stops. You should stop every two hours to stretch your legs, etc. It_s about 345 miles one way.

  • I WOULD SAT ABOUT 5 HOURS :- B
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS