Saturday, June 13, 2009

Where can I find a good seating chart for concerts at the Miami Dolphin Stadium?|113562

I will be going to the Madonna concert at the dolphin stadium in November and have been trying to find a good seating chart that will give me a good idea of the view I will have from my seats. I went to the dolphin stadium webpage and they have a 3D view which is nice, however, it is based for football and not concerts. You really can not tell where the stage will be or anything from that 3D view they give. Is there another place I can find a good chart or 3D view?

Thanks.

  • Here is the actual stage set-up for the Madonna concert:

    http://www.aceticket.com/event/698964


    If you click on the image it will enlarge and you_ll be able to see the exact lay-out for that evening.

    Have fun, it should be a blast! I hope you have decent seats and a good view!!!!

  • well, i went to a mets game there and i checked out my seats and it was exact. dont think its only the view for football, the
    3-D view is accurate. i think that_s the best view that you will get, if i_m wrong, i_m sorry. ^_^
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS