Friday, June 19, 2009

What should we do for our honeymoon in Duluth, MN?|132182

My fiance and I are going on our honeymoon to Duluth, MN in July. Neither of us have ever been there. We will be staying in a hotel. We don_t want to do a whole lot of _touristy_ things. We are planning to have a relaxed time.

If you have been to Duluth please let me know what you really enjoyed there.

Thank you.

  • Well I used to live in Duluth in fact I was born and raised in Proctor Mn which is just up the hill from Duluth, What I would say to do is to take a tour of the north shore of Lake Superior there are lots of bed _ Breakfast places and try not to visit the area during the grandmas marathon as that event causes more traffic congestion in one day then they have in the whole year. Other than that they have no smoking Rules in most places in Duluth-----hope this helps


  • http://www.visitduluth.com/

  • um, it_s a honeymoon.....

    inside activities with maybe an occasional visit to the hotel pool or the liquor store

  • yeah rite... buy a tee shirt that says Duluth Mn on it.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS