Monday, June 1, 2009

What should I do for three weeks in USA?|105081

I am planning a trip to America for three weeks at the end of August and start of September and need some ideas for what I can do. I am flexible with where I go and have never been to the states before so need some ideas!

  • The possibilities are endless.
    Three that pop into my brain:
    New York City
    Walt Disney World
    Las Vegas

  • As I have said before, first of all decide what your interests are, then prioritize them Decide whether you want to go to cities with their cultural attractions like museums, theaters, nightlife or do you prefer nature such as the seashore, rugged coastlines with fishing villages, the mountains. Then look at a decent map of of the US which shows you the mountains, the shoreline and the cities. Now focus on an area - you cannot cover and see all of the US in three weeks. Enter the area and places of your choice in a search engine like Google. After some searching, you_ll find the answer to your question.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS