Saturday, June 6, 2009

What areas are safe in Phoenix and where to stay away from?|177469

I am looking to move to Arizona. Im thinking somewhere near Phoenix. What r good and bad areas?

  • I just moved away from Phoenix _ 19av _ Northern South to north is not very good any more sorry. The apartment that have 400 units
    are not safe, believe me I just came from there! Before it was very nice
    Forget it, only if you want to carrie a gun with you!

  • HELLO I LIVED IN PHOENIX FOR 30YEARS, I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT _ SUNNYSLOPE MAY BE CHEPER, _ I LIVED IN, SUNNYSLOPE HAS GANG REAL BAD IT IS DOWM THE STREET WERE I LIVED AT NOTHERN POINT APT IT IS NOT SAFE I DO NOT CARE
    WHAT THEY SAY, NO FOR A YOUNG WOMEN. I HAD MEN @ MY DOOR ALL NIGHT EMAILME





  • GO TO MY PROFILE _ YOU CAN EMAIL ME FROM THERE! ANY TIME. WEST GLENDALE
    WOULD BE SAFE FOR YOU. PHOENIX WAS A GOOD PLACE TO LIVE 20YEARS AGO, ALL THE GANGS CAME FROM L.A. _ METO PHOENIX WERE MY FAMILY HAD A HOUSE WENT DOWN THE DRAIN.
    THAT IS WHY WE SOLD OUR HOME OR WE WOULD STILL BE THERE NO JOKE!





  • Glendale, Mesa, Tempe are fairly good suburbs; Sunnyslope area is OK and probably cheaper.

    You do NOT want to live South of Broadway, or along Van Buren St., East definitely not, OR West for most areas.

    There are _pockets_ of _bad_ areas all over town.

    Suggest you stay at the YWCA for a week or so, and take the time to look around before deciding where to rent.

  • Good: Surprise, Avondale, Goodyear, Peoria, North Glendale, far North Phoenix, Scottsdale, Chandler, Tempe, Awathukee.

    Bad: South Phoenix, West Phoenix, South Glendale, and parts of Mesa

  • Glendale, Mesa, Tempe are some pretty nice suburbs. I used to live around 19th and Missouri which is just a tad south of Glendale, nice area.

  • good area Avondale _ Goodyear or Deer Valley.. bad is south Phoenix
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS