Wednesday, May 13, 2009

When should I make reservations for Disney World and Discovery Cove?|115383

I_m not planning on a trip to Disney World and Discovery Cove until October of 2010, but I really have no idea as to how soon in advance I should make reservations for the two places. I don_t want to make them now as I_m not SURE that_s where we want to go, but I don_t want to wait until a month before and find out it_s too late either. How soon in advance would you suggest?

  • October is not a super, super busy time, so you don_t have to do it today. However, if you have specific hotels and dates you need, as most people do, I would still try to do it 6 months out or so. You never know what kind of conferences are going on that will fill up the hotels at odd times.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS