Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What vacation companies fly from OKC to Las Vegas?|114985

In the past I have used the vacation companies Allegiant Air and MLT Worry-free Vacations to book trips to Las Vegas from Oklahoma City. Now neither company flies from Oklahoma city to Vegas. Are there any other companies that will give me great deals on air and hotel packages that are easy to use?

  • Try this site. I already entered my discount code for you. See what prices you get when you enter your info. Worked great for me in the past.

  • Allegiant still flies from NW Arkansas if the drive is not too long.

  • You can find vacation packages online at Kayak.com

  • You can go through Southwest:


    http://www.southwestvacations.com/destin��
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS