Sunday, May 17, 2009

What is a good site to find rental homes for Pacific Beach San Diego CA?|151546

I am moving to Pacific beach area in a year and I am searching for a place to live. I would like to rent a home for a year or two. Not a vacation home something a little more permanent. I_d rather rent than buy because I don_t know how long I will be staying.

  • Another good website where you can find great deals on vacation rental homes in bestbidvacationrentals.com which helps vacationers find the best deals on lodging in a house offered by homeowners or rental agencies. With a winning bid, you can also secure reservations for certain peak days or weeks that are often booked far in advance at other rental agencies.

  • oh crap! I was going to tell you about Owner Direct Vacation Rentals who has some places in San Diego
    http://www.ownerdirect.com/accommodation��
    ....

    but then I read the rest of your question...

    How about trying the San Diego Craigslist:
    http://sandiego.craigslist.org/apa/
    they have a big list of apartments and houses for rent.

    Good luck in your search!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS