Saturday, April 25, 2009

What to do with my 4 yr old daughter and my 86 yr old dad in the SF Bay area?|193099

My dad is visiting. I am a single mom of a f-yr old girl. The three of us want to do something interesting for my girl and easy for my dad (he_s not 100% able bodied) we are in the SF Bay area?

I would like to involve both. So far I have a train trip through the redwoods on my list. But I have not been able to come up with any thing else. Day trips?

Help?

  • try renting your dad a eletric scooter like they have at shopping center and have fun.

  • Steinhart Aquarium in S.F. and if your dad can not be pushed in a wheel chair( which I believe they have) there are plenty of places to sit and people watch.

    I think Alcatraz which is AWESOME! may not be handi-cap accessible but you should call and find out because all of you would enjoy it, plus you get to cruise the Bay.

  • Take a boat ride in the bay.

    Go to a live show of some kind.

    Take a local Greyline tour.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS