Friday, April 24, 2009

What state in the United States has the friendliest people?|189837

I_m curious what state people think is the friendliest, which one is the worst and why? Basically if you had to pick any state to live in, which one would it be?

  • Maine OR Vermont

  • Well I used to live in Eastern North Carolina...and in my opinion I believe they are very friendly people. Most locals are always willing to point a tourist in the right direction and most people just randomly say Hello and ask how you are.

  • I would definitely say Northern California.

    Southern California is probably the snobbiest.

    There is a huge divide between the north and south, thats why they want to split cali into 2 or 3 different states.

  • CALIFORNIA!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS