Sunday, April 26, 2009

What should I wear to South Beach Miami at night?|106496

I_m in Miami for the first time and planning on going to an upscale restaurant in South Beach tonight. What should I wear? I have no idea if it_s a smart/casual setting or a super posh area.
I_m on a pretty tight budget, but have jeans, mini skirts, boots, tights, blazer jacket and nice blouses. Do I need to go shopping for something more formal?
Thanks!

  • I_d go with the blazer, jeans _ heels.. from what I read of your question. It_s florida afterall (usually always casual).. and the blazer/heels cover you if you feel it_s a more formal place..

  • nothing formal you will get it dirty just jeans nice shoes and top

  • Your birthday suit would be just fine!

  • Wear the most stylish thing that you have with you. Maybe go with heels, jeans or mini and a really flattering top. It seems like every person that lives in South Beach is absolutely a ten!

  • There is nothing you could wear on South Beach that would draw any attention. You would probably fit in best with the mini skirt though.

  • A basic black dress fits in any enviorment at south beach. Where flats to dress it down..or where heels, jewerly to spice it up. Can_t miss with the little black dress.

  • At night I see alot of cute summer dresses (yes, even in the beg. of February) and cutoff jean skirts with fancy tops and pointy stilletos! Silver is totally in and any name brands you got that you wanna rock on SOBE will do just fine!

    During the day I see and wear big-huge sunglasses and messy, stylish hair with ripped jeans and classy/cute tops and Flipflops, gotta have flipflops! Light make up... Have a blast, I am sure you will! ***btw, if you get a chance definetely stop by Nikki beach in SOBE, day or night you wont regret, they are famous for their mojitos in a pitcher lol!!

  • try for a bullet proof vest first, nah be smart and comfy just fine

  • mini---i live here.

  • I think its better you were a shorts as its a beach...a light pink is a gud colour of taste

    Friend Forever,
    Prash

  • Wear thermal underwear and a heavy parka.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS