Sunday, April 26, 2009

How crowded does Myrtle Beach get during bike week?|190451

My friend and I were planning on going to Myrtle Beach from May16-18 to get away from it all. I know it_s going to be the last weekend of bike week. Does it get really crowded? Do they go to all of the beaches and sections of Myrtle? What are the hot spots? Probably not a good time to go to relax but would like to know anything about what to expect during Bike Week. I_ve heard it_s complete craziness and then I_ve heard the participants hang out at the main (older) beach. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks

  • you wont be able to walk the sidewalks thats how crowded it will be the center part of myrtle beach...down around the ripleys museums right in the heart of it all is where they tend to hang
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS