Monday, April 20, 2009

What do I do when I print the tickets for the greyhound?|148507

I_m boarding the greyhound soon and I chose to print out the tickets at home. Are the tickets my real tickets or do i have to exchange them for real tickets. Any tips for the greyhound would also be nice. Thank you so much for your time!

  • I don_t understand how you printed out tickets at home. Greyhound does not offer that option. You can ORDER the tickets on line...then they will mail them to you or you can pick them up at the ticket window when you go to the station. According to the site below and to my experience also, you cannot _print out_ the tickets at home. Maybe they offer that option in cetain locations...but not on their national website.

  • Exchanging them: fine idea
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS