Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What are the best places to eat near or in Disneyland?|196871

We do have a car, but don_t want to have to travel too far. Please also give me an example of how much the food costs. I am looking for some inexpensive places and a few more expensive places as well. Thanks!

  • I included a couple sites so you could look menus and prices.

    For Disneyland:

    http://allears.net/dlr/tp/dl/dl_rest.htm


    I personally recommend Redd Rockett_s Pizza Port, Rancho del Zocalo, and Tomorrowland Terrace for the cheaper places [although none of them are truly cheap!].

    Disneyland CA Adventures:

    http://allears.net/dlr/tp/dca/dca_rest.h��


    I personally recommend Award Wieners, Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill, Pizza Oom Mow Mow, and Taste Pilots_ Grill.

    Downtown Disney:

    http://allears.net/dlr/din/dtd_rest.htm


    I recommend: Rainforest Cafe (food isn_t the best, but the scenery is wonderful), La Brea Bakery Cafe, and Ralph Brennan_s Jazz Kitchen.

    The only place actually outside of Disneyland _ Downtown Disney I know of is Captain Kids, and I would never recommend anyone to go there, even if I hate them. It_s terrible!

  • There is a lot of good food inside the park. There_s a place in New Orleans Square, I think it_s called The Mint Julep, which I usually eat at them I_m there. I recommend the clam chowder in a bread bowl, it_s really good. Most of the restaurants in the park are around the same price and eating two meals there can get a bit pricey. There is another place on Main Street, I think it_s called the Carnation Cafe, but I_m not certain, which I like as well. It_s also a great place to view the parade that comes down Main Street if you sit down to eat a little before the parade begins. I would steer clear of the big restaurants in Downtown Disney, they tend to be rather expensive. They do usually have menus outside though, so you can always check them out. There is a McDonalds and other fast food places right around the park as well.

  • Most places in the actual resort are really good. The pricier resteraunts are in the hotels but for lunch or something at Disneyland park I_d go with:

    Pizza Port in Tomorrowland
    Village Haus in Fantasyland
    Plaza Inn on Main Street
    or
    The Country Bear Place in Critter Country

    I_m not that up to date on California Adventure resteraunts but the Wine Country Trattoria is good but a little more expensive.

    The resteraunts in Downtown Disney are all really good, especially the Rainforest Cafe, the Jazz Kitchen and the La Brea Bakery.

  • You can just walk down Harbor BLVD or Katella and they_ll be plenty to eat.
    Ok well on the less expensive side there is a McDonald_s, Ihop, Taco Bell, Millie_s Restaurant, and a Denny_s on Harbor BLVD. On the same street and a bit more expensive Mimi_s Cafe, TGI Friday_s. Um in the Garden Walk there is aJohnnyy Rockets which is okay, O also in the Downtown Disney area there is the House of Blues, The Jazz Kitchen, and The Rain forestt Cafe. I hope u enjoy your stay here in Anaheim....O Irecommendd you visit Knott_s Berry Farm really nice there,

  • Inside the park:
    Carnation Cafe- on Main St- about $10.
    Pizza Port- in Tomorrowland- Decent pizza and pasta, under $10
    Cafe Orleans- Bit of a New Orleans influence, home of tasty fries, the Monte Cristo Sandwich (originally only at the Blue Bayou), and beignets. About $15.

    Village Haus? NOT. Basically burgers.
    The Hungry Bear (Critter Country)? As one cast member describes it, _Food so good they feed it to the ducks_.

    Blue Bayou: Best place inside Disneyland, with prices to match. $20+
    Plaza Inn: Great Chicken Dinner, $13

    In California Adventure, the Trattoria is about it. Boudin Bakery is pretty good, with sourdough bread bowls full of chowder.

    In Downtown Disney, Rainforest Cafe is decent food in a cool rainforest setting. Naples is really good Italian, but a bit pricy. Tortilla Jo_s is good Mexican, under $15.

    There is a McDonald_s across the street, but by the time you get there and get back, you_ve spent a lot of time that could be used to ride a ride.

  • Granvilles steak house ($30 to $40 per preson). It_s at the disney hotel. Kinda pricey if you start ordering bottles of wine, but not too bad. There_s lots of places to eat in OC, if you head south on Harbor there_s a Joes Crab Shack and a Buca di Bepo($15-20), or go east on Katella And there_s the Garden Walk, Roy_s, Bubba gump($15-25pp) there_s an El torito near there and a CPK. If you wanna spend a little more money just keep driving until you get to Orange Hill,($40-ish pp) but be sure to make a reservation. If you let me know what type of food or atmosphere you_re looking for, I could be more helpful. I almost forgot Mr.Stoxx($40-$50+), on Katella just past the I-5 pricey but damn good.

  • At Disneyland, everything could get a little pricey, but honestly, my favorite part is the food. I_d definitely recommend trying corn dogs, which are located on main street. They are around $7 (?) but they are extremely good. I_d also recommend a clam chowder bowl from the french market.

  • One of the best places I have eaten in California within 10 miles of Disneyland is a barbecue restaurant called Johnny Rebs_ See the website below for their menu, it was really good and I_m not really a barbecue fan.

  • there_s no insider answer to this, all the places at Disneyland are trying to make over priced tourist food
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS