Monday, March 9, 2009

Where can I find a place to exchange euros to dollars in portland oregon?|161642

I_m buying something for a friend in europe and WaMu won_t exchange euros to dollars, so where can I find somewhere in portland oregon to exchange them to dollars?

  • Keep them... they_ll be worth more in a few years. You make more money off the e-$ appreciation than the interest rate at the bank.

  • Here are two locations you might try. You can telephone for directions if you are driving (one location is at the Portland Airport:
    Foreign Currency Exchange by Travelex Currency
    (503) 222-7483

    900 Sw 6th Ave, Portland, OR


    Foreign Currency Exchange by Travelex Currency
    (503) 281-3045

    7000 Ne Airport Way, #2161, Portland, OR

  • I use Bank of America. I purchase Euros there before a trip and when I return, I deposit the left over Euros into my account at the current exchange rate.

  • Go to PDX airport. They have currency exchange booths in there for the international flights.

  • Use your credit card if you have one.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS