Thursday, March 26, 2009

What time does Warped Tour usually start and end?|101631

I_m Jenn, and me and my friend Sarah are going to Warped Tour on August 2nd at Tinley Park, IL, and we need to know what time it starts and ends so that we can get our train tickets.

  • The gates open to get in 11 AM.
    I_m not sure what time it ends offically, but you can leave whenever you want to.
    Last year I left around 9:30 PM

    If you want to meet band members I would say stay as long as you can. This year I_m going to stay since a lot of the band members walk around after their sets and everything.

  • I live in calii

    and both warped tours i went to
    the gates opened at like noon.

    so idk what it will be like for illinois.

    did you try calling or emailing?


    and ticketmaster should have the starting times.


    and it ended around 8ish or 9ish here in cali

  • usually around 11, and it ends around 10 or 11 too. Get there early because there is no way of knowing what time bands are playing untill you get there and the worst is when u get there 2 hours late and you find out youve missed your favorite band

  • Ticketmaster says that the gates open at 11 and bands start playing at 12. It says it ends at 9:30, but last year we stuck around to get autographs and such.

  • When I went last year the doors opened at 10 and it ended at 9-10ish

  • I_m going to that show too. It usually starts around 11-12ish and ends 10-11ish.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS