Saturday, February 14, 2009

What bus in manhattan do i take to get to the bronx?|152839

I live in Manhattan and I am trying to find a way to go to Metropolitan avenue in Parkchester in the bronx. What bus would i take to go there?

  • Just take the 6 train its much easier.

  • Depending on what part of Manhattan you_re living in, you will have to take multiple buses to get from Manhattan to Parkchester. My advice take the subway instead.

    Drop me a line, by click on the avatar and e-mail icon in the profile and I be glad to help with travel direction by subway.

    Good luck

  • U can always know at
    http://www.googlemaps.com
    Just put ur locations in the get directions on the left and then put by public transportation. Good luck!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS