Monday, February 9, 2009

How do I get into the States from Canada if Im only 17 and my parents didnt know about it?|137669

If it helps, I_d be going in with my fiance, who is 18. Would it make a difference if I go with him?

  • I know of very few 17 year old girls who married their 18 year old fiances against their parents_ wishes, whose marriages turned out well.

    That_s a lie.

    I know of NO 17 year old girls who married their 18 year old fiances against their parents_ wishes, whose marriages turned out well.

    If you have to outwit your parents to get married, you_re too young to get married.

    There are two ways for you to find out if I_m right--the hard way or the easy way.

    Your call.

  • You would need a parent guardian or parental consent form
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS