Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What is the best lodging in San Antonio, TX for visiting a BMT grad?|199633

I_m flying down to San Antonio in 2 weeks for my boyfriend_s graduation. I don_t have a lot of money, I_m 23 and I_m a student, but I don_t want to stay anywhere sketchy. Which hotels are close to Lackland Air Base? And how do I find transportation to the base for all of the graduation events?

  • There is a Holiday Inn right outside of the base on the North side. It has the interior corridor setup (safer). They have a complimentary shuttle, but I would check and see if they can take you on base. That side of town is generally good.

  • I LIVE 7 MILES AWAY FOR LACKLAND AFB

    I HAVE AN EXTRA ROOM IN MY HOUSE WITH BATHROOM GIVE ME $40
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS