Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What do people represent with The United States of America?|147678

When I think of different country��s I have pictures in my mind of things that represent them. What do people who don��t live in the USA represent with America?

I live in Washington State USA. I live in a small farming town with surrounding mountains and forests.

  • that everyone here is fat!! and totally retarded...!

    I just come back from vacation in Europe and that_s what most ppl are thinking we are!!

    it really bothered me alot..because I_m an American and I_m not fat nor dumb!!

  • WE are gods gifts to the planet

  • 300 million people and no 2 are the same!

    :-)

  • you have Hollywood films and such but honestly the main things i think i would have to say are very right wing politics racism and a lot of violence..... I_m sure its not like that as the Americans i know are all great people its just the image we get from media and such here in the UK...

  • I think of a red barn next to a farmhouse, an american flag, a porch, good people, baseball, comfort, friendliness and strip malls. ha.

  • the flag,and blonde busty women,burgers and fries,

  • A country I wanna visit.

  • a flag?

  • I live in a town east of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I think of America as a wonderful nation filled with oppurtunities and amazing citizens. A nation with such a diverse array of landscapes and wildlife. But I also see it as a nation that has, for quite some time I might add, a blanket over its citizens and a nation full of naive (but wonderful) people.

  • business

  • paris hilton and britney spears

  • I do not know

  • Fat people, who over endulge. And people that see no further than the good old U.S.A.

  • Wealth, power, christianity, cowboys.
    doesn_t mean they all apply...

  • Hamburgers, guns,Stetsons,celebrities,fat people, lovely white straight teeth!

  • Freedom,,,,,,of religion. we have Unions out there. Freedom is the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • jr ewing

  • war, obesity, arrogance, plastic-surgery, bible-belters.

  • Sadly Americans don_t always do themselves any favours They often show themselves in the media to be small minded and ignorant of anything outside America.
    Though I am sure the media slants everthing to make it more exciting.
    I am sure though that most are just like everyone they want to build a home look after their family and get through life without hurting anyone.

  • george bush, terrorists, the flag, war, dead soldiers

  • George Bush, think that says it all ;-)

  • Super size big mac, george bush, beaches, obesity, war

    but also long wide open roads where you can drive forever in a big car

  • well that depends where u live...i think of America as a country that has developed and is really rich...and the usual George Bush...oh and money....yeah

  • truthfully?
    alot of stupid people.

    if a country can vote Bush as they president something is definatly wrong with the people who voted for him .

  • i don_t know
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS