Thursday, January 15, 2009

What are the benefits of using a travel agency to plan your trips?|153243

i_d like to know why do travel agencies get better prices with airlines and hotels, how much can you save with them?

  • sorry to disagree, but my daughter was (and still is in a different way) in the travel industry and she always plans and books our trips herself. I can_t imagine anyone getting better deals than we do! She DOES NOT get discounts or any special treatment.... She researches and rechecks her sites constantly.... as an example, after getting our 4 plane fares with frequent flier miles, our 10 day trip FOR 4 to Oahu, including rental car, 2 bedroom with full kitchen and pool hotel a block away from Waikiki Beach, admissions, food and souvenirs cost a TOTAL of...... $1600- remember that was for TEN days for FOUR!!!! We have spent 2 weeks in England for an unbelievable amount also and our trips to Disney World are super cheap. A lot of the fun (for us) is in the planning and researching AND finding the bargains and coupons, etc. Have fun wherever you go and however you get there!

  • I use travel agents,so that I have someone to blame when things go wrong.

    Also my local agent books all my flights and holidays,I have checked and cannot find cheaper even on the net, so i know that they are looking after me.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS