Friday, January 2, 2009

How to adjust Disney World touring plan with the closure of Space Mountain?|106832

When Magic Kingdom opens, most guest head to three main rides: Space Mountain, Big Thunder Railroad, and Splash Mountain. With the latter two rides being in roughly the same area, how should one adjust the _Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World__ touring plan?

  • According to the Unofficial guide website (www.touringplans.com) they state to just skip Space Mountain and proceed with the plan. I believe the plan states to head to Buzz Lightyear next so that is what I am going to try when I go to Disney World in June.

    Edit: of course, this isn_t the route that _everyone else is going to take._ because everyone else hasn_t read the book. They estimate less than 1% of the people at the world are following the tour plans in the book. Everyone who has tried it says it works and so I_m going to give it a go!

  • What I did when I was there was got a fast pass for space mountain then waited in line for the other two.. or else, you could go on one of the two as you have a fast pass for space mountain, then go on space mountain, then get a fast pass for the other one of the two, go eat or whatever, then u can go on it :)

  • If that is the route everyone else is taking because it is the path that is detailed in a book I can guarantee I am going the opposite direction since there won_t, in theory, be any lines.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS