Friday, November 7, 2008

What is the easiest way to get to the theatre district from Penn Station?|154854

I will be traveling on a Saturday and would like to know the easiest way to get to the theatre district from Penn Station. I looked at the subway maps and I think I can take the 1 but want to make sure I am correct. I also tried to read the subway schedule but I am getting confused because I can_t tell if this subway stops at 50th full time. Can someone please help? Thank you for your time

  • Just walk it. Seriously. Its only 8 blocks, and its stupid to pay $2.00 on the Subway for one stop.


    Just exit on 7th Avenue by Staples (you_ll see a sign that says 7th Avenue, by the MSG main entrance), turn left, and walk, theres tons of people walking and you seriously cant miss it.

  • An uptown 1 train will go from Penn Station to 50th Street. An uptown 1, 2, or 3 will stop at 42nd St. Depends on which station is closer to the theater where you_re going.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS