Friday, November 7, 2008

How should I go about moving out of state?|115104

Ok, so I live in Minnesota and I plan on moving to Pennsylvania in just over a year. I, most likely, will be moving by myself. I don_t know anyone over there and I_m never really even been out of state before.
I_m certain that I_m gonna do this, so please don_t try to change my mind or anything. Any tips on moving will be greatly appreciated.
I_m going to start saving money, so if someone could tell me about how much should be my minimum, that would be amazing.

  • Start by searching on the net. Definitely figure out where you will be moving exactly and check out the local papers!!!

    There is a lot to factor in---since you just have to worry about yourself it shouldn_t be too bad!!

    Save as much as you can!!!

    Make SURE this is what you want!!!

    Good Luck

  • Save as much as you can muster. Start checking on-line for newspapers in the town to which you will be moving, and read their classified ads for jobs and apartments.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS