Saturday, September 6, 2008

Can my grandparents take my children to US for a vacation without the parents? Any document needed?|118903

My parents-in-law have children living in the Baltimore whom they visit frequently. Since it is summer vacation here in the Philippines, they wanted to visit with my children this time. I worry about the preparations and cost of tickets if they will not be allowed to get into the US with my children. My children are aged 11 and 8 years old.

  • You should get a Power of Attorney authorizing your parents to travel to and from the United States with your children. You should also get a Special Medical Power of Attorney giving your parents permission to authorize treatment in case of emergency or sickness while they are in the States.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS