Monday, August 18, 2008

What is a good place in Illinois that offers fun for the whole family?|191297

I live in Illinois and wanted to take my cousin who is 9 and my parents not to six flags but somewhere similar to six flags which offers rides/ roller costers any good places?

  • Well, it depends on where you live. I think Great America is in Gurnee, that_s up near Chicago.

    Also, it_s July, which means you_re coming into or already into County Fair season.

    There_s the Duquoin State Fair in late August, and I think they hold some kind of function in Springfield in early August. ;)

    And, its out of state, but there_s always Santa Claus Indiana, the waterpark there is supposed to be outstanding, and the refreshments are reasonably priced, at least you can keep refilling your drink, according to the ads. I personally think I-64 in Indiana has us beat for green spaces along the highway.

    Here_s a couple of links.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS