Monday, August 18, 2008

How do you have to be to rent a hotel room in the united states of america?|125781

I will be 20 years when I am go to the united states next summer and need to know if I will be able to rent a hotel room for the week. Please someone help me out on this questions cause I have no clue what the rules and regulations are on renting a hotel room.

  • You will be able to find some hotels that will allow 18 year olds to rent a room. However, and I do mean however, not all will - some require you to be at least 21. You may want to check ahead of time with any that you reserve to make sure you_re not left _out in the cold_ literally!

    Good luck.

  • extendedstayamerica.com

    Like one free night!
    If you want to sign up for expedia.co.uk ( new customers only)
    Off your trip you can save 20E thats $30 if you e-mail me and I can send you the code free. You can use this code for one night hotel or your whole trip.
    beverlyjean2009@gmail.com

  • Hello
    This can help you to find nice hotel deals.we can check and compare current hotel prices along with reviews at ��hotels combined��
    ---------
    Besthotelbookingguide.blogspot.com
    --------
    good luck!...

  • you will not have a problem, you only have to be 18
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS