Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What is the best way to sell an orlando timeshare?|193681

This timeshare is located near walt disney world and goes by a point system (no specific weeks used)

  • It doesn_t hurt to try craigslist but it is not an effective selling tool for timeshares (doesn_t hurt to try though).

    The most effective way to sell is research and working with a good company.

    I made a successful sale of my Mystic Dunes timeshare (Orlando) using sellmytimesharenow.com

    Here is the research I did before choosing a company

    1. I checked the BBB report on the company
    2. I made them provide traffic and offer reports
    3. I acted like a buyer on search engines and only inquired with easy to find, top ranked companies
    4. I searched online for complaints about the company.

    All this took me a couple hours (the final decision took days!)
    I also posted on free sites at the same time and recommend you do the same as well.

    I wish you the best in your venture!

    .:Gene:.

  • You can visit http://www.mytoursguide.com and find a good number of articles and very useful tips to learn timeshare options worldwide. One can even get a free timeshare as a promotional offers from travel companies.





  • We are in the same boat. Try redweek.com. Lots of good information on how to sell _ where. We are to the point where we want to give ours away!

  • If you don_t have a lot of money for advertising and you don_t want to pay a percentage to a realtor. You might want to try craigslist.com it is free.

  • Timeshares were an _80s phenomenon_ and can hardly be given away today. Most buyers finally realized that the hidden monthly costs are much more expensive that just renting a condo. Good luck. Try doing a Google search on _Condo Buyers._
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS