Monday, August 4, 2008

What ever happened to the Summit Resort on Tannersville, Pennsylvania?|111711

My wife and I went there for our honeymoon but I_m unable to find any information about it on the Web.

  • I think it_s still there.I_ll check next time I go by there.A lot of those places closed or sold out to builders to tear down and build townhouses or small community villages.I am going thru there this sat.If I see it I will write some more.Good Luck!

  • Hi, I didn_t make it there over the weekend.(I fell and broke my foot) but will be going there next week.I_ll let you know soon.Hopefully I can still add to this.Sorry.





  • I think the Summit Resort is now the Ramada. You could also Google the Summit Resort in Tannersville PA
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS