Thursday, August 21, 2008

How can I kill 4 hours in downtown Albuquerque? Should I stay in a hotel, or take the bus home that night?|160958

Next week I (and probably 1 other friend) am taking the bus to Albuquerque to see a free concert of my favorite band. The bus arrives 4 hours before the venue opens. Is there enough to do and see in downtown ABQ to kill the time? And also, there is a bus that goes back that night at 4:25 AM, would it better to take that bus home, skip the hotel all together and save a little extra cash?

  • I think the bus drops you off on 1st street right down town. It depends where the concert is, the convention center, which is downtown, Tingly, which is at the fair grounds, or the Journal which is out by the airport. There is not much to do down town. I would probably get a room and even rent a car. Everything is pretty spread out. If you had a car you could go ride the Sandia tram then get to the concert! Not sure when the bus will leave that next day but it_s never that fun to sleep in the station! I would get a room! Good luck!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS