Monday, July 28, 2008

How far is Graceland from the Memphis Airport?|113204

My husband and I would like to plan a day trip out there and were wondering what the best transportation choice would be.

  • Well Graceland is about 4 miles away from the airport, should take about 10 minutes to get there. A cab should not be that much to get you there, and there are a ton of them at the airport. Since you know that it is only about 4 miles let them know you know so they take you the short way. I really have never had an issue with a cab before but, I like to let them know I did my research and I know where I am going.
    There are also a few shuttle companies that go from the airport to Graceland; you will need to schedule them in advance. I have found that shuttles are more expensive than taxi_s, especially when you are going to a place so close. Most run between $15-$25 per a person and the prices varies from round trip to one way.


    http://www.tenncoexpress.com


    Also check out the Memphis visitors website, it has all kinds of helpful info, used it when we planned out trip there.

    www.memphistravel.com

    You can email them and ask their recommendations for cab companies, this is a free service, these people are local and they know their stuff! I contact the visitor��s center for all my trips and they are always helpful!

    Graceland is a great trip, if you are a AAA member be sure to show your card it saves you 10% which really helps. Also I was able to find a few internet deals that saved me about $5 per a person and since tickets were like $37 per person to do ALL of the tours at Graceland this really helped! Here is the site I found for that:


    http://www.memphistours.us


    Well I hope this helps have a great time at Graceland!!!!

  • the Memphis airport is on Shelby drive, about 4 miles from Elvis Presley drive. a quick cab ride down the road. Graceland tickets are about 35.00 each, depending on what you are wanting to see.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS