Monday, June 2, 2008

Where to get the best rates for a trip to Orlando?|160028

I need a good package for 4 people going to Universal Studios Orlando. 3 adults and a 12 year old. From Ft.Worth TX.

  • Well, I_m not sure if your looking for a hotel and flights or either or.. so I will do both for you.

    Flying from Ft. Worth, I would fly Southwest. They are based out of Texas and have very cheap flights. It will cost around 1200$ for 3 of you to fly on Southwest, both ways.I chose dates in the middle of May, because you didn_t specify where you were going.

    For Hotels, I put you right on International Drive, because you said you are going to Universal. This would put you central to Universal, Sea World and Aquatica. Also, Wet and Wild, Premium Outlets and tons of food and other attractions. I chose the Holiday Inn Express and got rates for about $60.00 a night. Going in an off season will save you money rather than going in a prime season like March Break, Christmas, Last half of May - August.

    Hopefully this helps you a bit. If not, try sites like www.expedia.com and www.travelocity.com . They are discount sites that are trusted and usually get pretty good deals.
    Have a great vacation!

  • Try Southwest and Jet Blue, in that order.

  • jetblue?
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS