Monday, June 16, 2008

Where is the best place to park to pick someone up at Grand Central Station?|137960

I_m already going to be driving into Brooklyn to hang out with a friend. I have an old schoolmate coming to visit me (I live on Long Island) and he_s arriving by bus at Grand Central around midnight. Where would be the best place to park (even if its a couple stops away on the subway) driving in from Bushwick, BK?

  • start on Park Avenue South around 14th Street / Union Square and drive uptown directly towards GCT. you should be able to find something along the way. then make a u-turn at 42nd Street and head downtown if you have to.

    the #6 train runs right under Park Avenue South to and from GCT.

  • I may be wrong, but I don_t believe buses to to Grand Central Station unless it has a stop outside the station? buses usually come into Port Authority.. Maybe I_m not understanding correctly?

  • Are you sure he_s going to be at Grand Central, and not the Port Authority? Grand Central is a train station.

  • There are plenty parking lots around the station, you will pay about $14 to park.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS