Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What is a great mini weekend vacation in Southern California ?|123751

That is low in cost?

Hotel with a pool, taking it easy. But I want to take my girlfriend and on a tight budget..

What are some ideas?

  • Well you can save money and let me supply the entertainment....

    Really just a day out at the beach or like you said....a hotel with a pool would be fun. Just bring food and drinks from home to save some money.

    Add: What about camping? Do you do the camping thing? It_s cheap and fun!

  • A great Vacation area could be around Santa Barbara,San Diego, The Dessert Areas such as Palm Springs, Palm Dessert, Indian Wells Rancho Mirage. You could go up to big bear and go kyak the lake or hike the trails. You could go to Orange County or Spend a night at Malibu. Go to Ojai, or even go to the wine country in so cal near santa barbara. There are a lot of great places you could find in So Cal for under 150 a night. You could even go to Los Angeles/hollywood,etc.

  • I can not believe that no one else come up with this. You make up something that will get hubby out of the house all weekend, something like a huge sale of Beef jerky in Salt Lake. Then when he leaves, you and Angie will have all weekend to enjoy each others pleasures. Oh! I guess that is presumptuous of me, I just assumed since she advised that she had to work this weekend, that she was spending the time with you. I was so looking forward to the details.

  • _hotel_ and _take my girlfriend_ do not belong in this Q if u dont want that lesbian thing to pop up again!! :))

  • Get tickets to the NASCAR race in Fontana in October and meet your YA contacts there. I_ll bring brats and beer.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS